The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.
The Hitachi Energy Indian Operations Center (INOPC) is a competence center with around 1500 skilled engineers who focus on tendering, engineering, planning, procurement, functional system testing, installation supervision and commissioning. However, over the last decade, it has evolved to become the largest engineering hub. The India Operations Centre is a key aspect of the Power Grids business Power Up transformation program. The INOPC team at Chennai supports Hitachi Energy’s units in more than 40 countries across a wide portfolio of all the four business units in Power Grid business. To date, the team has executed engineering and commissioning for projects in more than 80 countries.
- Take ownership on conceptual design and Implementation of control and protection solutions.
- Responsible for Implementation and coordination of “HVDC Protection Settings” on Realtime HVDC projects.
- Responsible for functional testing of Protection functions in the lab setup.
- Collaboration with various teams – Real Time Simulation and PSCAD tools; System Studies; Plant design and ensure successful completion of the project.
- Take part in the commissioning activity at site location, a place to learn real time HVDC System Operation and equipment in the HVDC stations.
- Living core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree in Electrical and Electronics.
- Minimum 4 -10 Years of experience in a HVAC Design / Projects.
- Basic knowledge to understand Electrical Power Systems and schematics.
- Basic knowledge on IEEE / IEC standards.