The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.
Hitachi ABB Power Grids is a pioneering technology leader that is helping to increase access to affordable, reliable, sustainable and modern energy for all. We help to power your home, keep the factories running, and our hospitals and schools open. Come as you are and prepare to get better as you learn from others. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and plug into a team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
You as R&D Domain Test Engineer will be part of Hitachi ABB Power Grids business-based Bangalore, you will be responsible for development of protection and control products for power generation, transmission, and sub-transmission network applications. Our product offer includes IEDs in the Relion 670/650 series as well as the COMBIFLEX family.
- Verification & validation of substation automation products.
- Participating in test core team workshop to understand the product test requirements and performs software/domain test activities on system or product projects, including design, coding, and black box testing of software modules in line with the quality management system
- Developing new and adaptive design of test cases for system and product requirements. Report & verify the test defect logs captured during the testing phase of the assigned product.
- Partnering well with a variety of different product stakeholder groups, including management at different levels, business analysts and developer’s community.
- Technically responsible to ensure the mutual consistency and efficient integration of the several subsystems in modular, easy-to-maintain and extendible software that meets the product specification.
- Bachelor or master’s degree in Electrical / Electronic Engineering
- 3 to 8 years of practical experience in Substation Automation.
- Experience in Substation Automation protocols like IEC 60870-5-101/104, DNP 3.0, IEC 61850 is must.
- Deep knowledge in PRP or HSR, PTP, SNTP, SNMP is required
- Hands on experience of tools such as TFS, ALM, Test management system etc
- Sound knowledge on various Test automation tools and scripting (Python, C#)
- Knowledge on OOPS concept and Robot automation framework will be added advantage
- Proficiency in English, speaking and writing