- Advertisement -
- Engineer is expected as proactive, motivated and open-minded team player with intercultural competence and a clear
- customer focus to contribute in developing/maintaining hardware’s needed for embedded devices in the field of Power
- Experience in troubleshooting and debugging of digital and analog circuits.
- Address Product Change Notices (PCN’s) / Product Discontinue Notice (PDN’s) from component manufacturers.
- Capability to collaborate closely with the software development team.
- Hands on experience with Silicon Expert, PCB design tools such as Xpedition, PAD.
- Shall have basic knowledge of IEC standards for EMI/EMC testing of electronic boards.
- Take part in assigned meetings with an open and transparent communication
- Proficiency in English, speaking and writing
- Candidate should have educational qualification in Diploma/ BE/Btech in (Electronics) with 3 to 5 years relevant experience