APPLY ON LINKEDIN
Company: Strategy Analytics
About the job
Analog Semiconductor / Electronics Market Research Analyst—RF, analogue and defense (Remote)
Do you enjoy using your RF semiconductor market insights to help others drive their business success? Become a market research advisor working in the Strategic Technologies Component team at Strategy Analytics. We sit at the centre of the components industry so join us to shape the future of the industry.
Become part of our highly successful globally dispersed team. Over the past 10 years Strategy Analytics has developed a highly effective remote working culture. In addition the successful candidate will have the opportunity to travel to our offices as desired. We have global offices in US, Korea, Japan, China, Taiwan, India, Germany and Paris.
Due to the continued success of the Strategic Technologies Component team at Strategy Analytics, we are expanding. Superb opportunities exist for those with the skills and drive to provide research-based consulting expertise to leading companies worldwide.
- Electrical engineering, science, or math degree.
- Market knowledge of at least one radio technology market (mobile phones, base stations, wireless backhaul, fiber, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GNSS, wireless mesh, and defense electronics) or a basic understanding of electronics and semiconductors.
- Market research experience in electronic components.
- Proficient in numerical analysis, writing and presenting.
We are unable to consider candidates who do not meet these requirements.
Main duties: Research and analyze markets to develop and deliver market insights and forecasts. These will often focus on market shares within analog semiconductor technologies and components for a variety of commercial and defense applications.
Candidates: You will have a working knowledge of the technologies underpinning commercial wireless and/or defense equipment. Strong interpersonal skills are essential for customer and supplier engagement, sales, and engineering support. You will excel at persuasively conveying your arguments and recommendations in person and in writing.
Key candidate attributes
- Strong analytical skills and numeracy.
- Creative problem-solving skills to produce research solutions to clients’ business issues.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Enthusiasm, initiative, and the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Ideally, five years’ postgraduate industry experience.
Please note: Strategy Analytics is not able to provide sponsorship for US or UK work visas.
To apply, please contact:
Stephen Entwistle, VP Strategic Technologies