As a constantly growing company, Danfoss is looking for motivated employees who want to work with us on our success. We are looking for a Hardware Engineer to join our diverse team.
Your role will be to take responsibility for hardware design and specification for primarily embedded systems. Furthermore, you will execute and coordinate R&D activities within a specific project, including all relevant activities and documentation.
Background & Skills
At Danfoss, we believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace fosters creativity, innovation, and a broader perspective in decision-making. When you consider this job posting, do you feel like your profile is not a perfect match? Numerous studies have found that women and people of color are more likely to apply only when they meet all requirements listed in the job posting. Even if you do not check all the boxes, we encourage you to apply anyway. We are curious to find out how you can bring new insights to the role or to Danfoss as an organization.
The ideal candidate possesses these skills:
- Bachelor’s in Electronics Engineering or similar is required, as well as great communication and collaboration skills.
- Preferably 2+ years’ experience with design of electronic / mechatronic products.
- Preferably experience with electronic design for embedded systems, test of electronics, validation and documentation of the design.
- Understand how to set-up hardware specification.
- As a person you are innovative, fact-based, quality and results-oriented, open-minded and can interact with others, across borders and cultures.