The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.
You will be working as Service Engineer and will be part of Motion business area for Services division based in Bangalore, India. In this role you will be reporting to Service Team Leader and will be responsible for executing service work with low to medium complexity according to work instructions and in accordance with ABB standard processes, quality standards and safety guidelines. Delivering quality customer service to satisfy customers.
- Applying safety rules and safe practices as well as environmental responsibilities
- Contributing to customer satisfaction by executing service work according to customer order and expectation
- Performing entry level field service tasks, identifying technical problems and making analysis through remote or on-site activity
- Preparing material lists needed for service activity and ensuring that all materials, parts and equipment are available and at the appropriate quality for service activities
- Preparing all documents and customer reports to be signed by the customer representative
- Proactively executing work on a first-time right approach with customers and ensuring the job is done on time and on quality
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical or Electronics Engineering
- Minimum 1+ years of experience in related field
- Capable to work under pressure
- Should be flexible to travel
- Excellent communication skills