- Advertisement -
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.
- Advertisement -
If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team – winning is fun. We are looking forward to a Service Engineer based in Mumbai, India. In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are – it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals. This exciting role offers opportunity to:
Overall responsibility for three phase for assigned territory
- Customer handling & customer satisfaction – explanation of root cause analysis, assurance to customers regarding products & services.
- Work with Project team to understand the Project Solution offered & take over the Customer support from the Project team,.
- Manage & Own the Customer breakdown calls, PM Call & Spares planning for the region
- Do the SAT- Site acceptance test as per agreed SOW.
- Manage the Vendor & internal team associated in Service operations
- Responsible for daily update on the Call management as per SLA for RT & TAT
- Maintain all records of the order- PO /invoice copy, Statutory documents required as per Customer , Handing over documents, training documents , PM & Breakdown records, RCA ‘s etc.
- Team Management & Team Development with Skill Matrix on all Products being handled
- Training of team members/Service Franchisee on the safety & technical aspects for the UPS services.
- Warranty/DOA/AMC management of the Systems
- Take care of hiring/mentoring /motivating of team members down the line (if any)
- Safety Tools & PPE adherences for all Field engineers managing the service.
- Maintain high customer satisfaction for the assigned project and customers in the region
- Extensive travel across the region assigned to keep the customer relationship.
- Diploma/Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical/Electronics & telecommunication is a must.
- Process oriented and customer focused individual with a drive to provide highest level of field service support to the team to improve sales and profitability.
- Requires knowledge for UPS as well as working knowledge of the electrical industry.
- Must have 3-6 yrs. of experience in handling Authorized Service Provider/Channel network-Installation, Break Down Maintenance, Preventive Maintenance, Crisis Management in case of accidents, Multi location projects management, AMC & Spares sales.
- Strong interpersonal skills.