The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.
About this opportunity
As a Solution Architect in BTEB IOT, you will be working in the forefront of technology and will be involved in projects with many diverse customers around the world. In this role, you will ensure the development of creative and driven technical solutions, products and/or components using the most appropriate technology available across the area of core network E2E functionality. Deep knowledge and insight into 5GC & EPC functionality and node interworking in an end-to-end perspective, both from 3GPP standardization as well as product realization perspective, are encouraged from the applicant!
What you will do
- Act as domain specialist in Packet Core area providing network solutions considering E2E impacts and optimization of the existing networks.
- Design solutions that are scalable, robust and efficient that fulfills customers technical and business requirements.
- Dimension and analyze node and systems capacity
- Perform proactive reviews of the current architecture and configuration to ensure the best security practices and standards are always applied.
- Construct and update system architecture descriptions and blueprints (HLD, LLD)
- Participate and drive various types of system studies
- Construct roadmaps together with Product Management
- Support in responding to internal and customer questions
- Operation and maintenance on IOTA environment
- Plan, execute and support in upgrades and updates.
- Experience in working in a dynamic and fast paced technical environment.
You will bring
The successful applicant must have a blend of skills required to contribute in delivery processes, use of consulting methodology and development of the technical expertise across the team. Also, we trust the candidates to have a solid track record of system design, system integration or equivalent experience. In general, the requirements could sum up to have
- Degree in Electrical, Electronics or Telecommunications Engineering or IT
- Experience in crafting sophisticated, distributed, secure and scalable architecture solutions within large organizations
- E2E solution knowledge, Strong hands on experience in IP & Core Network Architecture
- Design and integration with relevant knowledge from one or several areas connected to Ericsson DCP:
- Strong competence in Packet Core (SGSN-MME, EPG, vEPG, SACC solution, SAPC)
- Good knowledge of IP protocols and flow design (MPLS, VPN, BGP)
- Good knowledge of IP Backbone (routers, switches, firewalls, load balancers)
- Ability to understand customers business objectives and be able to link them to improvements in Network Performance and End User Experience
- Ericsson Certified Professional – 5G Packet Core and Policy
- Ericsson Certified Associate – Ericsson Cloud
- Ericsson Certified Professional – IP Transport Design