The team you’ll be part of
The Customer Experience organization provides a common interface to customers including account and relationship management, acting as the voice of the customer internally and creating demand across our business groups. While bringing deep understanding of local markets for our customer, the CX organization ensures strong alignment between sales and delivery teams.
In customer experience organization, you will be part of Global sales support – Mobile networks Product team providing pre-sales support to front end customer teams in various markets. The MN team is working on cutting edge technologies including 4G, 5G & cloud-RAN at both product and solutions level. The team with set of experienced technical professionals is responsible for interfacing with customer teams in all markets and Product Line management in parallel to ensure best in class pre-sales and tendering support.
What you will learn and contribute to
We are looking for a Radio Access pre-sales specialist. As part of the team, you will:
As part of our team, you will:
- Provide pre-sales support for Radio Access (2G/3G/4G/5G/MIMO/oRAN/cloud RAN & Radio Transport) business with capability to translate to clear customer value and benefits influencing customer towards Nokia value propositions.
- Provide best-in-class product sales material (technical documentation, presentations, USPs, value-based argumentation and provide competence development for teams while learning from available technical documentation.
- Create technical customer solution, responds to technical parts of tenders, and prepares solution and IRP pricing along with handling of technical queries and discussions on technical concepts related to radio access.
Your skills and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Electronics & Communication engineering.
- Basic knowledge of Radio technology fundamentals
- Flexibility and Willingness to contribute with creative, out-of-the-box solutions, to problems arising in a dynamic environment, under high market pressure.
It would be nice if you also had:
Basic understanding of digital mobile communication standards like 2G, 3G, 4G & 5G.