We have an immediate opportunity for a PCB Designer to join us at our diverse team. The PCB Designer will be responsible for designing of high voltage multilayer PCBs. This position reports to Team Leader PCB Design SDS-DED functionally. The position is based at Mahape, Navi Mumbai.
- Input of schematic diagrams.
- Designing of high voltage Multilayer PCBs with 6 or more layers.
- Implementation of changes to existing designs and creation of manufacturing data for external production.
- To generally give advice and support relating to printed circuit board technology.
- Communications with internal collaborators and external manufacturing partners
Skills and Competencies Required
- Bachelor’s degree in Electronics/Electrical or similar.
- Training as an electronics technician or comparable training.
- Several years of experience in high voltage designs.
- Professional experience in printed circuit board design preferably with “Cadence Design Entry” and “Cadence PCB Designer”.
- Structured and methodical approach.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and self-manage workload.
- Good command of written and spoken English, good documentation skills.
- 3-5 Years of experience in related field.