The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.
Come create the technology that helps the world act together
Nokia is committed to innovation and technology leadership across mobile, fixed and cloud networks. Your career here will have a positive impact on people’s lives and will help us build the capabilities needed for a more productive, sustainable, and inclusive world. We challenge ourselves to create an inclusive way of working where we are open to new ideas, empowered to take risks and fearless to bring our authentic selves to work.
The team you’ll be part of
As Nokia’s growth engine, we create value for communication service providers and enterprise customers by leading the transition to cloud-native software and as-a-service delivery models. Our inclusive team of dreamers, doers and disruptors push the limits from impossible to possible.
What you will learn and contribute to
Identifies and solves proactively demanding problems and communicates them to key stakeholders. Participates as an expert in IMS/VoLTE technology area in customer issues via ticket handling and projects. Participating in emergency and 24/7 duty for global IMS customers. Is active in networking and knowledge sharing. Develops processes, tools and working methods.
- Strong experience and understanding of 3G and 4G Cellular Networks (UMTS, LTE in Core domain) and IP Networks
- Experience with Implementation, Integration, Acceptance Tests, Care, R&D for Telecommunication Products like SBC, sCSCF, iCSCF, iBCF, BGCF, Application Servers, PCRF.
- Primary Competence : Nokia TAS , Open Telecommunication Application Server Cloud , MSS Cloud
- Expert in 4G VoLTE Call flow, e.g. 4g-4g, eSRVCC, Conference etc
- Expert in performance counters analysis of own product domains.
- Willing to be part of Nokia Global Emergency Support activities
- Flexible to travel for project/issue onsite in short notice and/or join customer critical activities.
- Fluent spoken and written English.
- Willing to learn new technologies and domain associated with telecommunications.
- Expert level competence with Protocols like SS7, M3UA, SIP, Diameter, TCP/IP, UDP, SOAP, SFTP, 5G Signalling Protools.
- Solid experience with one or more Nokia equipment’s: NTAS, CFX-5000, INUM, Netnumber TITAN, SBC, PCRF
- Expert level competence in Linux and one or more scripting languages like Shell, Perl, Python
- Good knowledge and in Open Stack administration and Docker, Kubernetes concepts and its application in Could Native products.
- Knowhow in 5G Technology and Products e.g. NEF, SMSF.
- Engineering Graduate or Technical deploma in Telecommunications, IT , Computer Science or Electronics Engineering with 5 years plus experience
It would be nice if you also had
- Team Player and knowledge sharer and flexible in work hours.
- Individual Contributor who demonstrates initiative and respectful to others and Goal oriented person.