- Advertisement -
- Strong Knowledge in infotainment testing including bench level testing, vehicle level testing, and Feature interaction testing.
- Good Hands on experience on infotainment features like Media, Connectivity features Bluetooth, Android Auto, Carplay and Navigation features, and system functions like Diagnostics, Network, and Power Management
- Strong knowledge of Automotive Infotainment System Architecture (Software and Hardware)
- Very good experience in automotive communication protocols CAN, LIN, and Automotive Ethernet.
- Good Knowledge in any of the scripting/programming languages – C, C++, VB Script, Python, CAPL
- A good understanding of the certification process for Carplay, Android Auto certification is an added advantage
- Understand the OEM requirements and their interface with the existing system.
- Develop and execute test plans and test cases with a strong emphasis on executing tests in a real vehicle environment as well as using code to solve technical challenges and shorten the test cycle through automation.
- Should have managed technical coordination with the customers and coordinating proposals, schedules
- Contribute to vehicle testing events on our customer’s premises.
- Support customers in creating Test logs, reproducing the issues, and Defect Analysis.
- Manage and execute tests in an automated test environment; report test results on test and defect metrics.
- Execute tests in a real vehicle environment; report test results on test and defect metrics.
- Interact with customer, product management, project management, and development teams to build a strong understanding of the product and testing objectives
- Testing all aspects of the product/system like function/component, system, performance, robustness, and regression.
- Engineering in Electronics & Communication / Computer Science / Electrical