- Advertisement -
With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things.
Mobile Networks Business Group provides end-to-end mobile networks solutions to service providers globally, including some of the largest telecommunications operators in the world.
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering in Electronics and communication/Computer Science or equivalent education
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in SW development with excellent understanding of SDLC/GSM/WCDMA/LTE/5G L1 knowledge, understanding of 3GPP Specification of L1 Layer preferred
- Programming experience in C/ C++ object oriented programming, unix/linux tools, Python
- Experience in multi core (DSP/ARM/X86) design and implementation or FPGA design
- Domain knowledge in at least one of the following areas is preferred – L1 receiver algorithms, Signal Processing, Simulations using MATLAB or equivalent tool
- Expertise in CPU performance optimisation pipeline processing memory optimisation, ASM level code optimisation for DSP development (Lionfish, CEVA, TI, Freescale) or Intel stratix 10 based FPGA preferred
- Exposure to embedded and real time software development
- Experience in source code control tools like SVN, GIT, GERRIT
- Good debugging and problem solving ability
- Knowledge of SW development methodologies (Agile/Scrum)
- Ability to technically support other team member and translate EFS requirement and complex scenarios to implementable design.
- Very good interpersonal, communication, team player skills and capability to work in multi-site environment
- Understanding of MATLAB will be a plus
- Advertisement -
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.