The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.
Description – External
Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things. Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect. Nokia is an equal opportunity employer that is commited to diversity and inclusion. At Nokia, employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering/Technology specialising in Computer science/Electronics and Communication/ Information Technology
- Experience: Min 4 to Max 12 years of Relevant experience
- Understand and become highly proficient in IP Based fixed access networks, Layer2 and Layer 3 protocols
- Develop both manual and automated tests to verify feature functionality
- Maintain features which are deployed in customer networks
- Understand real-world Customer deployments and incorporate feedback into developed features.
- Work closely with all of R&D and Product Management to jointly deliver high quality products and solutions
- Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electronics & Communications, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent Science background
- Conceptual knowledge of networks
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication (both written and verbal) skills are required
- The candidate must be able to successfully work in a team oriented environment
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly and to work in a fast paced, innovative environment
- Good knowledge of software development lifecycle & testing
- Good knowledge in programming in automation / scripting languages like TCL, Python,Robot framework