Company: Western Digital
Western Digital, located in Tefen Industrial Park (north), is looking for a Reliability Lab Technician.
As a WD Reliability Lab Technician, you will play a key role in testing and tracking all reliability of flash products. In this role, you will work closely with reliability engineers and R&D teams to Execute, Track & report the status of reliability tests on the current and future products of WD.
You will also be responsible for the Lab Equipment that is used by the team to perform all of there tests.
As part of this position, you will:
- Handle and maintain lab equipment, platforms and storage devices
- Be responsible of executing tests related to storage based products
- Interact with other engineering groups to analyze, capture, and interpret tests for products and systems.
- Document procedures and reports.
- Identify functional problems and suggests resolutions
- Practical Engineer
- Strong knowledge in Windows environment
- 2-3 years of proven knowledge in PC hardware and software
- Proven high level of English – Must
- Knowledge in computer networks – advantage
- Experience in QA LAB Testing Env. – advantage