Valve Hardware Design Engineer is responsible for all electronics design, maintain and fault trace electronics for HVDC valves and similar applications. Moreover, you will be part of the team for design and maintenance of optical and electronic components and fiber systems.
- Responsible to handle product requirements
- Participate in fault investigations and in development projects.
- Improve working processes.
- Product lab testing for both qualifications and failure investigations.
- Support assembly teams
- Understanding and design of electronics Specifying, testing and ensuring execution is according to current standards and customer specifications.
- Review and analyze a variety of engineering data, Customer Specifications, documents & reports.
- Living Hitachi Energy core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Bachelor’s Degree in EEE or ECE
- Should have 3-5 Years of experience in Electronics design and Optical measurement devices.
- Power Electronics knowledge and extensive knowledge in working with electronics lab equipment.
- Must have experience of tools such as MATLAB, PTC Mathcad, PSpice and LTspice.
- Self-starter caliber who could own tasks through to completion.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills