Mornsun has added a 1500W AC/DC power supply to its LMF1500-20Bxx series. The enclosed power supply features a high energy density and comes with good EMC performance. The module offers a variable fan speed control and features a power efficiency of up to 94%. The power supply features a built-in active PFC function and is capable of operating at a wide range of input voltage of up to 370V DC. The power supply module supports 3+1 parallel redundancy and current sharing. The compact size, high efficiency and wide range of operations make it suitable for application in the industrial control system, LED, street light control, telecommunications, smart home, etc.
The power supply has a low no-load power consumption and a high efficiency of up to 94% making it suitable for use in power-efficient applications. Furthermore, the power supply offers both AC and DC dual use and comes in a compact package measuring just 250 x127 x40.5 mm. This enclosed power supply comes with reinforced insulation for added safety and offers protection features such as Output short circuit, 5s constant-current, over-voltage, and over-temperature protection.
According to the company, LMF 1500-20Bxx can be connected in parallel to offer higher power. It features a 5G anti-vibration capability making it ideal to use in harsh industrial environments. The power supply can be employed in a wide area of applications including robotics, security, telecommunication, smart home, etc.
Key Features of LMF1500-20Bxx Series
- Wide input voltage range 85 – 264VACor 120- 370VDC
- Accepts AC or DC input (dual-use of the same terminal)
- Built-in active PFC function
- Operating ambient temperature range: -40℃to+70℃
- High reliability, efficiency up to 94%
- Wide range of adjustable output voltage
- Output short circuit, 5s constant-current, over-voltage, over-temperature protection
- Support 3+1 parallel redundancy, current sharing
- Operating up to 5000m altitude
- Fan speed automatically adjustable
- Safety according to IEC/EN/UL62368-1, EN/ES/IEC60601-1, IEC60335-1, GB4943.1