These metal enclosed AC-DC power supplies for industrial applications are up to 91% efficienct and meet EN 55032 class B emissions
TRACO POWER has launched a new TXLN family of encased power supplies designed for a wide range of cost critical applications with 12 power platforms ranging from 18 to 960 watts.
The low-profile TXLN power supplies come in a six-sided metal case and screw terminal block connections that can be easily and safely installed into any equipment. All models feature:
- Universal AC Input range of 85 to 264VAC
- Minimum operating temperature range of -20°C to 70°C
- Single, dual and triple output solutions
- ±10% Vout adjustment (single output models)
- Active PFC >0.95 (above 100 Watt)
- Short-circuit protection, overvoltage and over-current protection
- LED status indicators
- IEC/EN/UL 62368-1, European EMC standards and the Low Voltage Directive (LVD) safety approvals
All models include an internal filter to meet EN 55032 level B for conducted & radiated emissions.
As the power increases, features and signalling capability are enhanced to support more sophisticated systems.
- Convection-Cooled ≤ 200 Watts
- 18-500 watts are low profile fitting in a 1U enclosure
- Multi-Output 35W & 80W models
- Active PFC meeting EN 61000-3-2 Class D (≥150W models)
- ≥ 500W models offer remote sense and remote on/off control
- ≥ 750W offer power OK signal, 12Vsb and current sharing
Products are in stock and available through TRACO POWER’s global distribution network.