- TRACO POWER presents highly-reliable and efficient 30 and 65 Watt AC-DC power supplies
- Includes class B filter with 3000VAC reinforced isolation
TRACO POWER has introduced new 30 / 65 Watt TPI line of compact open frame AC-DC power supplies are cost-optimised for Industrial, Automation and IoT applications.
The TPI 30 provides 30 watts of power and single outputs ranging from 3.3~53V. The TPI 65 provides 65 watts of power and single outputs ranging from 5~53V. High reliability of 3,340k hours (TPI 30) or 1,490k hours (TPI 65) per MIL-HDBK-217F is also supported.
The TPI 30 and TPI 65 products feature:
- Rated full load to +60 degrees Celsius, convection cooled
- Up to 94 per cent efficiency
- 120-130 per cent peak load (<5 secs) cycle
- ErP compliant
- IEC / EN / UL 62368-1 safety approvals
- Internal Class B Filter
- Class II prepared (no safety ground required)
- -20 / +10 per cent Vout Adjustment
- 3000 VAC reinforced isolation
- -40°C ~ +85 degrees Celsius operation
TPI 30 is available in 84.83 x 35.05 x 19.55 mm (3.34 x 1.38 x 0.77”) open-frame package, while TPI 65 is available in a compact 76.2 x 50.8 x 23.87 mm (3.00 x 2.00 x 0.94”) open-frame package.