- TRACO POWER’s open-frame AC-DC power supply is available in five different output voltage models and uses advanced thermal management techniques
- It has a high-efficiency and operates over a varied temperature range
TRACO POWER has introduced a new 125 Watt TPI 125 series of open-frame AC-DC power supplies that are cost-effective for industrial, automation and IoT applications.
It consists of 5 single output models providing 12 / 15 / 24 / 36 / 48 VDC (adjustable Vout of -20 / +10% ). High reliability of 790k hours (MIL-HDBK-217F) is achieved by the use of industrial-grade components with advanced thermal management techniques, making them ideal for space-critical applications.
Other features include:
• -40 degrees Celsius ~ +85 degrees Celsius operation
• Full load to +65 degrees Celsius (400LFM airflow)
• Full Load up to 50 degrees Celsius (convection)
• 120 per cent peak load (5 secs)
• ErP compliance (of less than 0.3 W no-load power consumption)
• IEC / EN / UL 62368-1 safety approvals
• Internal Class B Filter for applications in industrial, automation and test & measurement fields.
• Class II prepared (no safety ground required)
• Up to 92 per cent efficiency
Products are in stock and available through worldwide distributors.