Avalue Technology Inc. is bringing the new embedded single board computers, ECM-EHL, with Intel Pentium/Celeron/Atom SoC BGA Processor (Elkhart Lake Platform 4.5~12W), CPU bottom mounted, being the successor of Intel Apollo lake platform which adopt 10nm manufacturing process, target entry-level application market. With improved performance, I/O capability, and security features, ECM-EHL is the ideal SBC for industrial automation, retail, smart city, IoT solutions, etc.
3.5” SBC ECM-EHL features flexible I/O supports 2 x USB 3.1 Gen.2, 4 x USB 2.0, 1 x RS-232/422/485, 3 x RS232 with a wide DC power input range 9~36V. It supports triple display: DP, HDMI, eDP for industry applications. This SBC design with two M.2 expansion slot option: M.2 E-Key Wi-Fi/Bluetooth module connection and M.2 B-Key SATA/PCIe/USB supports storage to enable expansion. Also, ECM-EHL offers dual Intel® Gigabit Ethernet: 2.5GbE & 1GbE, the 2.5 Gbps Ethernet enables high-speed connection for network devices. In addition to standard working temperature 0°C~ +60°C, ECM-EHL has extended temperature skus tolerance -40°C~ +85°C (with 0.5 m/s air flow), which is suitable for industrial and outdoor application under harsh operating conditions.
ECM-EHL main features:
- Onboard Intel Pentium/Celeron/Atom SoC BGA Processor (Elkhart Lake Platform 4.5~12W) (with CPU Bottom Mounted)
- Single 260-pin DDR4 SODIMM Socket, Supports Up to 32GB DDR4 3200MTs SDRAM (non ECC Supported)
- Triple Display, DP 1.4a , HDMI 2.0b, eDP 1.3
- Flexible I/O support with Dual Expansion Slot, M.2 Key-B, M.2 Key-E
- Dual Intel Gigabit Ethernet, 2.5GbE, 1GbE
- 9V~36V Wide Range Voltage Input
- TPM 2.0
- With extend temperature skus, -40°C ~ 85°C
ECM-EHL main applications:
- Factory automation
- Retail, Digital Signage, KIOSK