The AC-DC power supply series fulfil medical safety standards, and meet the current average efficiency and no-load power specifications
Providing support to medical, dental and general healthcare applications are new two 120 watts AC-DC external power supply series that have a small footprint, are light and less cumbersome adaptors and meet 60601-1 edition 3.1 safety standards for medical uses.
The SDM120-U is available with a C14 inlet while the SDM120-UD comes with a C8 inlet. Both series meet the current average efficiency and no-load power specifications.
Features and Benefits
- Up to 130 W of continuous power
- No-load power consumption less than 0.21 watts
- Universal input voltage range
- Level VI, EU 2019/1782, and CoC Tier 2 compliant
- Medical 60601-1 edition 3.1 certified
- UL/cUL, TUV, CE, and FCC safety approvals
- Compact footprint
The devices are available now from CUI Inc and can also be obtained from distributors such as Digi-Key, Mouser and Arrow.