Delivers 100Gb/s transmitter and receiver pre-conformance test solution alomg with optical components and integrated circuit (IC)
Meeting the growing demands in network capacity due to data-hungry applications such as video conferencing, streaming and digital entertainment delivered via wireless technologies such as 4G, 5G and Wi-Fi is quite challenging at the desired cost and power consumption targets.
Now service providers and data centre operators seeking 800G technology can rapidly develop next-generation data centre technologies, including 100Gb/s transmitter and receiver pre-conformance test solution with the newly launched 800G test solutions.
The new portfolio of electrical and optical analysis solutions enable an 800G ecosystem, consisting of optical components, chipset, switch and semiconductor integrated circuit (IC) vendors, as well as system integrators, to speed design, development, test and validation across the entire design cycle.
These test solutions include:
- 100Gb/s electrical conformance test
- The first pre-conformance test solution for validating both transmitter and receiver electrical signalling input interfaces according to the 100Gb/s standard currently under development by IEEE and OIF.
- Combines Infiniium UXR-Series real-time oscilloscope or digital communication analyzer (DCA), 64 Gbaud high performance bit error rate tester (BERT) and pre-conformance test cases for simplified 100Gb/s, 200Gb/s, 400Gb/s and 800Gb/s electrical input interface testing, resulting in accurate and repeatable test results.
- Pre-silicon design verification
- Combines IxVerify software, which generates network traffic with Synopsys ZeBu Server 4 emulation system to accelerate pre-silicon design verification of system-on-chip (SoC) solutions and 800G Ethernet designs.
- Delivers consistent test methodologies, configurations and scripts to accelerate testing from pre-silicon to post-silicon device validation.
- 200Gbps solution for 800G research and pathfinding
- Combines an arbitrary waveform generator (AWG) and an Infiniium UXR-Series real-time oscilloscope to characterise the digital interface including error detection up to 224Gb/s.
- Extends testing into the optical domain using a 60GHz optical-to-electrical (O/E) converter.
- Physical layer test system (PLTS)
- Establishes signal integrity measurements and performs data post-processing of high-speed interconnects, such as cables, backplanes, PCBs and connectors.
- Supports de-embedding techniques on a common platform, enabling users to optimise performance margins in their 800G channel designs.
The solution is available from Keysight Technologies.