This video os based on the talk that happened on the 13th of January at India Electronics Week 2016.
In this conference talk, the speakers will discuss opportunities, challenges and solutions in developing and deploying IoT for the smart home. During the session, you will learn about the use of open standards for devices as well as the use of open source platforms to encourage creativity and collaboration. We will also take a good look at fragmented product development using a complex interconnection of hardware and software.
Presented by: Maheen Rasheed, Sr.R&D Engineer, Mediatronix Pvt Ltd and Ting Zhou, System Director, Omnivision Technologies
A BREAKDOWN OF THE TALK:
- This session is a ‘Tech-Talk’, a discussion to tell you what it takes to design for the IoT.
- What you can do for making your home smart, what is in demand and how to go about doing it.
- IoT services to maximize business opportunities:Data & Home SecurityVideo Streaming & SurveillanceHome Automation with Cloud Services
- Market challenges and how to tackle them Challenges faced by product development houses in choosing & delivering the right solutions for the markets.
- Solutions provided by technology vendors for Faster time to market.