It’s compact design includes 2D and 3D image perception features, is budget friendly and has unmovable mechanical parts
Winner of the 2021 WIS Innovation Awards and 2020 RobotWorld Awards is the 2D/3D Dual Solid-State ToF LiDAR by Cygbot.
It helps translate the 3D world into a 2D image and a 3D object using precisely measured depth data for use in security, industrial automation, drones, touch screen and so on.
The 2D/3D Dual Solid-State ToF LiDAR is budget-friendly and operates without moving parts.
Weighing only 28g and featuring a compact design, the
CygLiDAR is optimised for usage across a variety of applications, including automotive, mapping, robotics, security, smart cities and more.
Key features of the product include
- Map-building and Obstacle avoidance
- Fast sampling rate
- Small module size without motor
- Price competitive advantage
Product Specifications include
- Detection Range (2D): < 200mm ~ 8,000mm
- Detection Range (3D): 50mm ~ 2,000mm (range affected by reflectivity)
- Distance Accuracy: ±1%
- Field of View (2D/3D Horizontal): 120º
- Field of View (3D Vertical): 65º
- Resolution (2D): 0.75º (Angle)
- Resolution (3D): 160 x 60 (Pixel)
- Measurement Speed (2D): 15Hz
- Measurement Speed (3D): 15Hz
- Wavelength (LED): NIR 808nm
- Wavelength (Laser Diode): NIR 808nm
- Operating Temperature: -20º ~ 60º
- Interface: UART TTL(3.3V); 57600 – 3,000,000 bps
- Size (WxHxD): 37.4mm x 37.4mm x 24.5mm
- Weight: 28g
- Use environment: Indoors
- Certification: KC,FCC,CE