Company: ARF Design
About the job
Analog layout Trainee
We are looking for freshers or trained candidates on Analog layout. One has to be good at the basics of electronics with an average aggregate of 60%. The candidate should be good at communication and hard working. Only 2020 /2021 pass-outs are considered.
This will be a good opportunity for fresher who want to start their career in the electronics semiconductor domain.
- Designing complex layout for mixed-signal, and analog circuits in deep sub-micron CMOS technologies.
- Reviewing and analyzing floor plans and complex circuits with circuit designers.
- Running a complete set of design verification tools available on AMS blocks.
- Working with the circuit design team to plan/schedule work and negotiate any necessary layout trade-offs as needed.
- Interpreting LVS, DRC, and ERC reports and finding the fastest way to complete the layout.
- Exceeding engineering specifications and expectations by working closely with the circuit design team.
- Utilizing advanced CAD tools and mask design knowledge to deliver correct and robust layouts that meet stringent matching performance, area, and power requirements.
MSc(Electronics), Diploma(Electrical, ECE), BE/B.Tech(ECE, Electrical)
2020 – 2021
Experience – 0 to 1 Years
Hiring Process: Face-to-Face Interview, Telephonic Interview
Job Role: Engineer (Core, Non-IT)