What Are My Responsibilities?
- To work on data capture from system design inputs.
- Participate in internal KOM with System and design team.
- Work on defined scope of application design data.
- Mismatch analysis of system data base and report generation.
- Review and implement Change request in system data.
- Work autonomosly as a one chain to generate xml database.
- Conduct quality review for each delivery.
- To follow Alstom engineering process with zero deviation..
B.E. /B.Tech in Electrical,Electronics,Communication or Instrumentation/ Mechanical along with following experience/skills –
- Understands railway signalling scheme plan layout.
- Understands railway signalling principles.
- Expereinced on database or layout design tools.
Behavirol Competence: Agile, Inclusive and responsible, quick learning, Excellent communication skills (English Read- write).
Technical Competence and Experience
- Signalling Design, CBTC knowledge, MS office,
- 2-5 years of Expereince.
Langaugae Skills: Excellent English (Read- Write), Specification writing.
IT Skills: Operating system of windows, MS office, CAD (read/write),