A Career at HARMAN
As a technology leader that is rapidly on the move, HARMAN is filled with people who are focused on making life better. Innovation, inclusivity and teamwork are a part of our DNA. When you add that to the challenges we take on and solve together, you’ll discover that at HARMAN you can grow, make a difference and be proud of the work you do every day.
Position Summary: Pre-Integration Test Engineer for the software deliverables.
Supervisory Responsibilities: NO.
- Develop, establish and execute extended tests (e.g. stress, negative and endurance tests)
Functional testing with regard to Feature Rollout Plan
- Deep analysis of technical specification
- Test Cases implementation and documentation
- Regular test execution
- Tickets analyses, reproduction and verification
- Support software developers
- Perform test reviews and other activities to ensure high-quality results
- Direct contact to the customer possible.
- Provide close coordination with development and test teams at India and Germany.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Electronics or Computer science (or equivalent).
Preferred Qualifications & Desired Competencies:
- Good Knowledge on CAN/Diag Communication Protocol.
- Good Knowledge on Testing concepts.
- Experience in SCM & Vector Tools like CANoe and Configurations tools.
- Experience in executing, analyzing the Stress Tests, Performance Tests
- Experience in automation using scripting language(VBS, Perl, or similar). is an added advantage.
- Hands-on Experience with Vector Hardware Interfaces.
- Experience in Infotainment testing.
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.