- Advertisement -
Purpose of the Job
- Responsible for the proactive contribution in engineering activities within the department. Implementation of ATS Engineering work packages through data configuration, integration and testing activities.
- Produce and integrate all the application data and parameters needed to customize the customer solution, at ATS Subsystem level according to the specifications and the design
- Generate the project data configuration
- Participates in the Project Design to define the integration test strategy, in accordance with:
- Sub-system requirement
- System architecture
- Signaling Principles
- Configures integration environment & tools (test bench, recording tools, simulated I/O, …)
- Establishes integration procedures (test sheets) / criteria and elaborates the project ITP/ITD/ITR
- Performs integration:
- Runs integration procedures (tests, …) for SW/SW and SW/HW integration and testing
- Produces integration results report and associated Change Requests (defects)
- Validate the integration CRs taking into account the design impact
- Manages his/her work products under configuration management
- Deliver the baseline to project validation (Restriction and runtime configuration + Tools) with release notes.
- Support validation team as an interface for the design team
- Support project to analyse CR
- Cross-verifies integration procedures and criteria produced by his peers on other projects
- Applies and ensures application of processes and standards
- Contributes to continuous improvement (ROE, process, tools, …
Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor of Engineering in Electrical and Electronics, Electronics and Communication Engineering.
Behavioral Skills / Competencies:
- Operational effectiveness – Competent
- Teamwork and Accountability – Competent
- Communicating with transparency – Emerging
- Ability to make decisions / Sense of urgency – Emerging
- Resilience – Emerging
- Ability to work in multi-cultural environment
- Open to challenges and able to handle dynamic work assignments in autonomous manner
Technical Competencies & Experience
- Experience in Automatic Train Supervision/Central Control Center/Train management System / Signaling principles
- Strong analytical skills – Ability to understand the real time behavior, complex systems with client/server applications (Windows, OPC) and distributed database (XML, SQL, )
- Should have sound knowledge of Windows (2K, XP, Win7), MS office tools
- Knowledge of OOPs concepts, Scripting (Installshield/VB/VBA) OPC, XML, SQL and Networking fundamentals is desirable.
Experience & Skills
- 3+ years of demonstrated experience in Software / Functional / System configuration, integration and testing (OR) experience in Software development/testing related to C++/COM/C# and prefer to work in project configuration/integration.
- Specifies integration test objectives, designs test cases, develops test procedures (test files and scenario), and ensures traceability vs requirements according to Requirements Management Plan
- Ability build scenarios to analyze and or re-produce field defects in the platform environment ; analyze/identify the root cause to the module level precision
- Ability to prepare/setup automatic testing
- Manage integration platforms
- Ability to apply internal process required for ATS integration
- Advertisement -
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.