Siemens founded the new business unit Siemens Advanta (formerly known as Siemens IoT Services) on April 1, 2019 with its headquarter in Munich, Germany. It has been crafted to unlock the digital future of its clients by offering end-to-end support on their outstanding digitalization journey. Siemens Advanta is a strategic advisor and a trusted implementation partner in digital transformation and industrial IoT with a global network of more than 8000 employees in 10 countries and 21 office
We make real what matters!
- Responsible to create automated test scripts for nonfunctional and functional requirements
- Automate test plans, test cases and run manual tests for applications built upon PC or devices with Windows
- Effectively collaborate on cross-functional and globally located teams including other testers, developers and business partners
- Monitor automation processes and contribute to manual testing on demand
- Prepare result reports, defect status reports and document all bug issues
- Stay abreast of technology trends and industry best practices in testing
- Presents manual and automation tests based ideas to the team for review/approval.
- Flair to learn new technologies and concepts and thrive in an agile environment
- Active contribution in improving overall testability of the product and improve release quality.
What you need to make real what matters
Qualification: Bachelor of Engineering or Master of Engineering in Electronics/Electronics & Communication/Instrumentation Engineering
Experience: 4-5 of overall experience in years as automation and manual testing
- Good Knowledge in mainstream development language: C#
- Strong knowledge in Object Oriented programming concepts.
- Good debugging skills.
- Exposure to Threading mechanisms
- Conversant with typical software development processes / methodologies and exposure in working with multi-site global teams.
Desirable / Good to Have
Domain: PLC Programming, Industrial Automation.
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.