- Advertisement -
As an integral part of the technical team, you will contribute to Siemens EDA’s business by increasing productivity and customer satisfaction for Verification platform. This is an ambitious position that will assist in growing Siemens EDA’s business in India by growing customer satisfaction and efficiency both on-site and remotely. Your new role: Success-Oriented and Futuristic
- You’ll be responsible for Corporate Application Engineering (CAE) activities in Tessent group.
- Provide technical support on ATPG, SCAN, COMPRESSION & DIAGNOSIS solutions to customers using Tessent tools. As a technical specialist, understand DFT challenges and provide instruction to our customers and field personnel.
- Improve customer productivity through efficient tool usage. Providing hands-on assistance for DFT QoR improvement & debug would be part of daily routine.
- Work closely with R&D to isolate and fix tool bugs. Describe, recreate, and solve problems in close interactions with engineering.
- Work with team members with hands-on technical capabilities.
- Play active role in developing tool trainings and creating technical content to improve knowledgebase.
- Advertisement -
We are not looking for Superheroes, Just Super Minds!
- You’re a Graduate / Post Graduate (Bachelors/Masters) Electronics and Communication (E&C) / Electrical / Telecom Engineering / Computer Engineering with 3-6 years of meaningful experience.
- In-depth understanding of Design for Test (DFT) & proven experience with implementation, validation, and post-silicon debug for silicon test.
- Experience in HDL – Verilog, SV, VHDL & proficiency in TCL or any scripting language.
Hands on experience in EDA Tools: ATPG, Compression, Scan Synthesis, Diagnostics, Simulation and Post Silicon bring-up. Familiarity with Tessent flows and methodologies is a definite plus.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills and confidence in direct interactions with customers.
- You’ve great problem solving approach with debugging skills.
- Possess passion to build and foster customer and peer relationships with a positive demeanor to achieve business success.