- Advertisement -
Company: Analog Devices
- Electronic Engineering/Computer Engineering/Electrical Engineering degree with 2+ years of experience in digital design verification.
- Has experience with block level testbench development and SOC verification.
- Exposure to a breadth of verification activities is desirable (Formal, power aware, FPGA, etc)
- Should have a strong understanding and hands on experience with System Verilog and UVM
- Should be well versed with the typical verification cycle in IC design flow; and understand the various pain points.
- Should have experience with testplan development and testbench infrastructure development (driver, monitor, scoreboard)
- Has demonstrated the ability to come up with innovative flows/techniques to aid verification quality and closure
- Strong debugging and problem solving skills
- Effective communication and listening skills
- In Depth understanding of audio/video protocols like HDMI, DisplayPort, MIPI CSI/DSI, SPI and I2S is highly desirable
- In Depth understanding of Communication protocols like I2C, SPI and UART
- Hands on experience on any advanced emulators like Palladium/Veloce/ZeBu would be an advantage
- Hands on experience on functional coverage development from Specifications/Standards