The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.
Company: Mahindra & Mahindra Limited
Responsibilities & Key Deliverables
- Responsible for E&E Integration activities for BEV power train system.
- Coordinating with Internal & External stake holders for E&E interface sign off.
- To create/write system level test case for EV functions or requirements.
- To perform verification & validation of system level testing, EOL & simulation.
- To prepare system level test plans and approval reports.
- Troubleshoot and debug/diagnosis system issues with data analysis report.
- Document and create visual representations of systems and their inputs and outputs.
- CAN data capturing & analysis preferable with vector tool.
- Support Lab car set up, proto build and EOL set up.
4 to 9 years experience
BE/ ME (Electrical and Electronics)
- Sound knowledge on Battery electric vehicle System and in line Vehicle Networks.
- Proficient in Problem solving (Root cause analysis, 8D reports, FTA, why why analysis)
- Sound knowledge on diagnostic tools and CANOe/CAN Analyser.
- Hands on experience in communication & diagnostic protocols (CAN, LIN, UDS).
- Hands on experience in live data capturing & data analysis.
- Knowledge On verification & validation of automotive standards & Processes.
- Hands on experience in HIL Testing environments, plant model creation (Simulation, Lab car, Bench level test).
- Sound knowledge on System level DFEMA, automotive product development cycle.
- Knowledge of MATLAB, Simulink & ETAS HIL is preferable.