Company: RC Lab
About The Company
RC Labs designs and manufactures intelligent battery management systems for electric vehicles and stationary energy storage. Our BMS is physically modular, adaptive and chemistry agnostic. RC Labs was incorporated in Nov 2019 capitalizing on 7 years of research at The Hong Kong Polytechnic University on how to enhance management for Li-ion batteries. We have offices in Hong Kong S.A.R. and Bangalore, India. We are currently working with EV OEMs, battery pack manufacturers, and robotic companies. The team is always scouting for exceptional talents in the areas of power electronics, battery engineering, embedded systems design, UI/UX, and data science. We encourage you to contact us if you’re interested in the work we do.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Support R&D projects of energy storage and product development.
- Carry out testing, troubleshooting, and preparing technical reports.
- Provide support for pilots and production.
- Work closely with hardware and software engineers in research and product development
- Final year in Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Electronics, and Communication Engineering, or relevant disciplines.
- Basic knowledge of electronic circuit testing and debugging.
- Languages: C, Embedded C
- Hands-on experience in Infineon / STM32 / TI / NXP embedded programming is an added advantage
- Knowledge of automotive/electrical / battery systems/ embedded systems is preferable.
- Good communication (both oral and written) and interpersonal skills.
- Ready to work flexible hours and travel to customer locations.
*An internship completion certificate will be provided on successful completion of the internship.
**This role could be converted to a full-time position on evaluation after the internship period (3 months)