The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.
Company: Applus IDIADA Automotive Technology
About the internship
Applus IDIADA is a global partner in the automotive industry, supporting its clients in their product development activities by providing design, engineering, testing, and homologation services. As a result of continual expansion, Applus IDIADA now finds itself in the 14th position in the ranking of the top 25 engineering companies around the world published by the German Automobilwoche magazine. The company has been climbing since it was first listed in 2008 and aims to be in the top 10 within the next 5 years.
We are part of a large team with more than 2,500 professionals drawn from over 28 countries, as well as an international network of subsidiaries and branch offices in 24 countries which ensures that our clients are given fast and customized services.
We offer you the opportunity to grow in a multidisciplinary environment worldwide, building relationships around the world. We are committed to enriching the lives of people around the world by enhancing their professional careers.
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Work on image processing
2. Work on basic electrical & electronics
3. Work on embedded systems
4. Work on the control system
5. Work on the digital signal processing
- Digital Signal Processing
- Embedded Systems
- Image Processing
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
- are available for full time (in-office) internship
- can start the internship between 7th Apr’23 and 12th May’23
- are available for duration of 6 months
- are from or open to relocate to Pune and neighboring cities
- have relevant skills and interests
- 5 days a week
Number of openings: 3