The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.
BorgWarner’s Fuel Systems and Aftermarket business (“PHINIA”) is intended to separate from BorgWarner in late 2023
PHINIA will be a product leader in fuel systems and aftermarket distribution with balanced and synergistic exposure among Commercial Vehicle (CV), Light Vehicle (LV) and Aftermarket end markets, with embedded relationships with global OEMs and a focus on the global vehicle parc.
As well as being an industry leader in combustion technologies and chassis systems PHINIA will also be driving the transition to green fuels and hydrogen combustion by developing effective solutions to decarbonize the future of transportation.
- Responsible for hardware development for for next gen Hydrogen, CNG Gasoline and Diesel applications.
- Be part of the TCI team and support various global and Indian customers.
- Strong understanding of low voltage Analog, Digital and Power Electronics
- Strong understanding of DC Power Supply, High current Mosfets, H-Bridges,IGBT,Gain FET’s
- Strong understanding of 32/64 bit microcontroller design and Communication protocol (CAN, LIN, SPI, UART, I2C)
- Experienced with Functional Safety ISO26262 and FMEDA, DFMEA
Essential requirements : Work experience / Skills
- Xpedition Enterprise (SIEMENS) – component library tool, schematic design, layout design, release tool; follow in-house Bill of Design and actively report status accurately
- Knowledge of power budgeting, component derating analysis and electronic circuit analysis tool using MathCAD / Saber
- Evaluate customer and internal requirements and propose electronics hardware solutions.
- Board bring-up, trouble shooting, design updates, testing of protoypes.
- Active participation and interaction with other BorgWarner’s sites across different regions
- Interface with customer and core engineering team
- Support Manufacturing Development and Test teams located in the Manufacturing Plants
- Support Validation teams during Design Validation and Process Validation phases. Debug EMI / EMC issues in PCB.
- Develop and maintain test equipment, tools and processes in line with required automotive standards like SAE J1113, ISO 10605, ISO 11452, ISO 7637, CISPR25, CISPR16
- Apply BOD, BOP, BOT and defined engineering standards procedures and methodologies to execute project activities
- Apply problem solving and I&CIM techniques in the execution of project activities
- Work as an individual contributor on ADPStriclty follow BW hardware documentation standards.
- Support for Electrical harness testing at customer site for various ECU’s.
- Support lab technicians for procurement of h/w components from external vendors.