The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.
Company: Redwing Labs
About the job
We are looking for a skilled and knowledgeable Electronics integration Intern who is proficient in troubleshooting wire harnesses. As a part of our Electronics team, you will be working on in-house UAV integration. Your responsibilities will include assisting our Electronics Engineers in the development, design, and testing of electronic systems and products. The ideal candidate should have a strong passion for electronics and technology and be eager to gain hands-on experience and learn. Should be good with soldering and crimping.
About the Organization – Redwing Labs
Redwing designs and operates automated drone logistics systems to transform last-mile healthcare supply chains. Our work lies at the intersection of social impact, healthcare, and aviation. Redwing exists to ensure that everyone can access lifesaving medical supplies quickly and affordably. We are one of India’s fastest-growing aerial healthcare logistics enterprises and work with multiple stakeholders, including the Ministry of Health, the Ministry of Civil Aviation, several state governments, foundations, and healthcare companies.
About the Role
- Position: Electronics Integration Intern
- No. of positions: 2
- Contract Duration: 5 months
- Must be eligible to work in India
- Location: Bangalore
- Language requirements: English, Hindi and Kannada
As an Electronics integration Intern, you shall:
- Assist Electronics Engineers in the design and development of electronic systems and products.
- Making wire harness.
- Conduct research and gather data on new electronic technologies and components.
- Perform basic testing and troubleshooting of electronic circuits and systems.
- Assemble and disassemble electronic prototypes for testing and evaluation.
- Document test results and prepare reports for presentation to the engineering team.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including software, mechanical, and manufacturing engineers.
- Participate in team meetings and contribute to the development of project plans and timelines.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area.
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s in Electronics or Electrical Engineering Or passed out from ITI from electrical or electronics background.
- Basic knowledge of electronic circuits and systems.
- Familiarity with electronic testing equipment such as multimeters and oscilloscopes.
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.