At AICAN, we are dedicated to revolutionizing the way factories operate through our innovative IIoT solutions. With our platform, factory managers and supervisors have total visibility and control of ground-level workers, machine performance, and production, all on a single dashboard. This allows for better decision making and optimization of resources, ultimately leading to increased margins and improved efficiency. Our team of experts, including engineers and software developers, work tirelessly to design and develop products that are ahead of the curve in the IIoT space.
- Familiarity with software testing concepts, such as test case design, test execution, and defect tracking Understanding of the importance of thorough testing to ensure software quality
- Strong attention to detail to identify and report software defects accurately
- Ability to follow instructions and execute test cases precisely
- Ability to document defects and test results clearly and concisely
- Eagerness to learn and expand Knowledge of software testing principles, methodologies, and tools.
- Learn and understand software testing fundamentals, including test case design, execution, and defect tracking Assist in testing software applications by executing test cases, identifying defects, and documenting issues
- Follow established test scripts and test plans to ensure thorough test coverage
- Contribute to the improvement of test cases and test documentation based on experience and feedback
- Assist in creating and maintaining test plans, test cases, and test procedures
- Participate in test case and test plan reviews to learn from experienced testers and improve the quality of testing.
What we offer
- Flexible working hours – our approach to working flexibly is intended to help you maintain a healthy work-life balance.
- Great culture focused on outcomes through learning and experimentation
- Growth, ownership, and flexibility to achieve your goals
- Letter of recommendation