The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.
We are a Chennai-based deep-tech startup that specializes in the composites part manufacturing sector. Also in tandem, Fabheads focuses a lot of its resources on developing better, more reliable, automated fabrication technologies for the composites sector. Ever since incorporation, Fabheads has gone on to become the first company in Asia with in-house developed fiber 3D printing capabilities, got several awards for their innovative work in the composites fabrication sector, and continue to keep setting themselves newer and bigger targets leading to eventual complete automation in the composite manufacturing sector.
About the internship
- We are looking for a talented embedded intern to collaborate with a team of high-performing individuals.
- Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include managing a particular set of tasks.
Who can apply
- Embedded C programming, Python
- Microcontrollers (8-bit, 32bit)
- Debugging skills
- Experience in communication protocols. Relevant protocols like I2C, Serial Peripheral Interface (SPI), USB, General-purpose input/output (GPIOs), Controller Area Network (CAN bus), Recommended Standard 232 (RS232), one-wire, Recommended Standard 485 (RS485)
- Ability to read a schematic
- Device drivers
- Sensors, actuators, and peripheral hardware
- Stepper driver, encoders
- Circuit Design
- C Programming
- Earn certifications in these skills
- Learn Arduino
- Learn C Programming
- Learn VLSI Design
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
- are available for full time (in-office) internship
- can start the internship between 29th Mar’23 and 3rd May’23
- are available for duration of 3 months
- have relevant skills and interests
Number of openings: 2