The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.
Company: Accord Software & Systems Private Limited
This is a full-time role for a Field Application Engineer at Accord Software & Systems Private Limited in Bengaluru. The Field Application Engineer will be responsible for supporting customers in the field of GNSS (Global Navigation Satellite System) modules and SOC. The successful candidate will be responsible for working with customers to define their requirements, by solving technical challenges and ensuring the successful integration of our GNSS modules.
- Experience in Field Applications,Provide technical assistance to customers, including troubleshooting, configuration, Schematic verification and integration of GNSS modules into their applications.
- Product Expertise: Develop a deep understanding of our GNSS modules and SOCs, features, and capabilities, and effectively communicate this knowledge to customers.
- Customer Interaction: Collaborate closely with customers to understand their specific requirements and provide tailored solutions
- Documentation: Create technical documentation, application notes, and guides to assist customers in using our GNSS modules effectively
- Feedback Loop: Gather feedback from customers and relay it to our engineering and product development teams for continuous improvement.
- Training: Conduct training sessions for customers and internal teams to enhance their understanding of GNSS technology and our products
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Electrical or Electronics Engineering, or relevant field
- 2 to 5 years of experience in a similar role, preferably working with GNSS modules or related technologies like Wireless/IOT modules( 2G/LTE/WIFI etc..)
- Strong technical knowledge of GNSS systems, protocols, and applicationsAbility to travel domestically and internationally is a plus
- Ability to work independently and collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, Fluency in multiple languages is a plus