The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.
Alcon is looking to hire a Field Service Engineer. To ensure all Alcon equipment at customers’ site and demo equipment’s in India are functioning effectively as per the specifications. Instrumentation pre- launch, installation, commissioning, monitoring performance and review at the customer site. Planning PM calls. AMC/CAMC sale and renewals, demo machine installation and commissioning.
- Install equipment’s as per the standard Alcon protocol.
- Complete preventive maintenance routine as scheduled, as well as emergency calls.
- Minimize equipment down time and equipment failure call back.
- Achieve service revenue targets as set by the management.
- Provide Customer’s satisfaction at all times.
- Complete SALSA reporting as per the guideline in a timely manner.
- Constantly support sales function with competitive edge of Alcon products.
- Value addition to Company’s image, Gain and Share Market information of products and its actual performance.
- Assist in the development of the associate Field service engineer
Minimum Qualifications / Experience
- B.E. or diploma in Electronics / Instrumentation / Biomedical
- Field service experience of 2-3 years /fresh candidates can be considered depending on the merits
- Excellent technical skills to service, repair and maintain the equipments
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill
- Analytical skill
- Public Relations
- Conversant with IT/computer system
- Written and Spoken fluency in English, local language
- Bachelor’s Degree in science /Engineering
- 4 Year Experience in Ophthalmology Field