The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.
Scope of Role
To perform flight data analysis and mandatory flight data maintenance
- Flight Data Recording (FDR) and database construction using Teledyne GRAF system
- Proactively identify and implement changes to improve overall working methods of FDR analysis
- Prepare clear and concise reports
- Compile and store full document traceability of work carried out for both customer and regulatory requirements
- Liaise with customers
- Occasionally required to work outside of normal work hours, with occasional travel to other sites/customer premises
Other Responsibilities/Non-essential Functions
- Undertake training that is identified as a requirement of the role as identified by the role Manager.
- Undertake all other reasonable requests that are made by the role manager/acting manager or Directors.
- At times of reduced department staff attendance there will be a need to be flexible and provide support outside of the normal tasks of the job to ensure customer satisfaction.
- On occasion you maybe required to take on ad hoc duties which includes, but is not limited to training, department associated tasks and brief secondment to other departments.
Limits of Fiscal/Management Authority:
Not permitted to change Business Management/SOP processes, procedures and guidelines without formal approval but expected to make recommendations.
Standard Company Responsibilities
- Take responsibility for understanding the Standard Operating Procedures and how they are applied to the role.
- Adhere to Health and Safety requirements at all times.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory bodies requirements.
- There is a responsibility on all employees to bring to the attention of their manager any issues that could potentially affect the business, regardless of how small they may seem at the time.
- All duties within this job description should be carried out in line with any Company policies and procedures in place at the time.
- Engineering or Electronics degree (ideally Aerospace or Avionic)
- PC Literate
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Good working knowledge of aircraft systems and flight controls
- Good time management
- Flexible approach to work
- Ability to communicate at all levels, both externally and internally to the business
- Verbal reasoning
- Numerical aptitude
- Team Player
- Self motivated
- Results orientated
- Handles pressure well
- Takes ownership