The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.
Location: Bengaluru and Chennai
- Responsible for Hardware design in Analog/ Digital, Schematics design, Circuit design /analysis
- Solving Design failures / field failures
- Responsible for resolving obsolescence of electronic, electrical & electromechanical legacy components.
- Work with Sustainment Engineer to identify and propose solution & test methodology.
- Responsible for implementing the solution
- Technical responsibility in support of product roadmap & sustainment plans.
- Recommendation and proposal of design changes / re-designs.
- Investigation, Design, testing, validation, manufacturing ready & releasing
- Create and document test plans and results
- Lead technical design reviews
- Responsible for timely print markups, advanced prints, and on-time release.
- Develop Service instructions for dealers
- Provide technical support on CPI quality projects
- Monitor Product quality and identify quality improvements opportunities.
- Engineering analysis and corrective actions for field returns
- Identify and execute cost reduction opportunities
- Good knowledge on system usage of ECM’s & electrical components
- Good knowledge on Testing and validation
- Component/system/machine design experience
- Six sigma Green belt
- Strong communication, problem solving, and analytical skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Strong customer focus and ability to work effectively with a wide variety of people
- Need to be self-motivated and team player
- Must be willing to work in US shift timing to have enough overlap with US-based process partners and product groups
- Strong knowledge of Analog, Digital Electronics, Electronic circuit component (Active / Passive)
- Knowledge of CAT engineering systems (EDS/HVC/Team Center/Creo)
- Familiarity with CAT NPI / NTI / CPI process
- Knowledge on RoHS, IEC, ISO, EMI/EMC
- Proficiency to use Oscilloscope, Multimeter, Function generator.
BE / ME (Electrical & Electronics)