Hardware Design Engineer
B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech Electronics or Computer science, BSc/MSc Electronics or Computer science
- The position is responsible to carry out product design, tests and other related activities as allocated.
- Working as a member within the current hardware engineering team, who collectively execute all the necessary activities to design, improve and optimize customer projects and production – especially the reliability and robustness aspects.
- Graduate in Electronic Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 3-5 years working experience in a similar industry Self-driven individual with hands-on skills.
- Experience of embedded electronic Digital, Analog, Power electronic design.
- Familiarity with ECAD tools for schematic capture, simulation, component selection, PCB design.
- Experience of design for EMI/EMC.
- Create manufacturing deliverables for prototypes and production.
- Application of Design for Manufacturability (DFM) and Design for Testability (DFT) techniques.
- Experience of debugging and fault finding in new and existing designs.
- Experience of failure analysis and design review.
- Experience with tools like Cadence or ORCad.
- Creation of RFQ package for EMS provider and qualification of offers.
- Experience of project/task planning.
- Knowledge of project management tools.
- Well versed with usage of test equipment like Multimeter, Oscilloscope and maintenance of laboratory equipment.
- Familiarity with EMI, EMC, Environmental, Mechanical standards and type tests.