The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.
The world never stands still. And new challenges arise every day. With a passion for questioning things, for supplying ideas, and intelligently driving things forward we are helping society move towards a more intelligent future. Be it with technologies that reduce carbon emissions in cities or hyperintelligent robots. This is how we are able, to tackle the most important projects and push them forward together. Help us shape the future.
With our innovative and integrated technology, we support our customers in continuously improving the reliability, safety, and efficiency of products, processes and plants.
Can you help us shape the future? We’re looking for dedicated people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow. Join us as Hardware Design Engineer and help us create the technology that will transform entire industries, cities and even countries.
Change the Future with us!
- Hardware design involves design and development of complex electronics systems which have Analog, Digital and Power Supply sections.
- It is tackled through a disciplined method starting from simulation to prototype, bench testing to further refinement of the design.
- The complexity is further enhanced by the compliance and regulatory requirements like IEC, CE, SIL, EX, etc..
- This position will provide opportunity for the naïve designers to strengthen their foothold and increase their technical knowledge in the areas of electronics circuit design.
What you need to make real what matter!
- We need a graduate – Bachelors / Master’s Degree in Electronics / Electrical Engineering
- Ability to understand stated requirements and derive specifications into hardware architecture
- Strong knowledge of hardware design flow (Circuit simulation, Schematic capture, Layout) & hands on with rigging up quick prototypes for validation.
- Ability to analyze analog & mixed signal electronic circuits using error budgets, Performance analysis, Sensitivity analysis etc
- Strong understanding of passive component (resistor, capacitor, inductor) characteristics
- Good knowledge of electronic circuit design using discrete semiconductors (BJT, MOSFET, Diodes)
- Good knowledge of electronic circuit design using signal chain building blocks like Op-Amps, ADCs & DACs.
- Strong analog circuit simulation skills using SPICE (any variant, LTSPICE preferred)
- Prototyping, validation and troubleshooting of electronic circuits
- Failure analysis and corrective actions for the hardware/component level issues