The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.
Company: Statcon Electronics
About Statcon Electronics
Statcon Electronics India Limited is a company specializing in the field of power electronics since its inception, with its roots going back to 1986. It has held prestigious clientage both nationally and internationally, with ABB, Alstom, BHEL, Indian Air Force, Indian Army, Indian Railways, GAIL, and Indian Oil, to name a few. SEIL has a diverse portfolio, spanning across 4 sectors – Railways, Power, Defence and Solar energy.
About the position
We are looking for a dynamic “Hardware Design Engineer” with a proven experience of 3 to 5 years in the industry. The professional would be expected to do hardware design and its debug as well as proper documentation.
- Have design knowledge of various advanced SMPS topologies
- Design, development and debug of switched-mode power supplies
- Knowledge with the product of LLC resonant converters, Maximum power point tracking systems, UPS, 3-phase chargers; Boost PFC and other basic and advanced topologies.
- Coordinating the project activities and device specifications with the customers to ensure specifications as proposed in the plan.
- Provide technical assistance to PCB designers.
- Assist the customers and develop various product specifications according to the need of the customers
- Can improve the design with a key focus on cost optimization.
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication Skills Ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines
- Math Skills
- Creativity Demonstrated Experience
- Microsoft Office
- Failure Analysis
- Circuit Simulation
- Presentation Skills
- High level of attention to detail
Bachelor/ Master in technology in Electrical/Electrical and Electronics in a field of Power electronics only.