- Advertisement -
Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
- Advertisement -
Meeting the need for smart mobility solutions
We’re making the lives of people who travel easier and more enjoyable while constantly developing new, intelligent mobility solutions.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- You will execute HW engineering of interlockings with special and general engineering tools
- You will ensure processes to be strictly followed and documentation generated (e.g. specifications in requirement management tool, descriptions of the interfaces)
You will also be responsible for
- Training and support both internally and at other locations
- Drawing-up of documents in accordance with the specifications for the signaling and safety system in question and the requirements of the customer, taking into account the defined processes and guidelines and using the defined tools
- Drawing-up of material lists for ordering the hardware required for system creation
- Assurance of quality by applying the defined quality assurance measures and tools
- Support in fault analysis and fault rectification as well as incorporation of feedback from Installation
- Archiving of the drawn-up documents by using the defined tools
- You are familiar with CENELEC standards and processes (EN 50126, EN 50128, EN 50129), railway signaling and design engineering.
- We don’t need superheroes, just super minds:
- You have Bachelors degree in engineering, preferably in electrical / electronics engineering wit railways specific specialization
- You carry 2 to 7 years of relevant experience
- You have technical knowledge on main subsystems of a railway turnkey project, especially Interlocking subsystem.
- You have experience in reading and understanding technical requirements
- Interest in generation of project specific design documentation and HW design of Interlocking subsystem, including power supply.
- Knowledge of engineering processes and communication skills to interface different departments.
- Willing to work as team member in international projects.