- To research, build, test, and document IoT solutions with integrated electronics and firmware development for drone and its components.
- To work with different sensors and other devices on single board systems
- To design innovative IoT services that communicate with server-side technologies and develop web solutions wherever necessary.
- To design and develop platform solutions for cloud-to-edge IoT applications with customizable configuration abilities for deployment to different clients with different needs.
- To work with dynamic IoT, Computer Vision, and Web technology stack to find solutions to complex real-world problems.
- To work with different IoT protocol such as Mavlink, MQTT, REST, WebSocket, ZigBee etc
- 2 to 4 years of experience in development of IoT solutions
- Should have knowledge in C, C++, Python and Rust
- Hands on experience in IoT protocol such as Mavlink, MQTT, WebSocket, ZigBee and REST
- Hands on experience in low level network communication such as TCP, UDP, IP
- Hands on experience on cloud development in popular cloud services
- Ability to work independently and with team in collaboration
- Comfortable in leveraging development platform benefits for quick prototyping
- Willingness for continuous learning
Company: Throttle Aerospace Systems
The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.