The Job is closed. Check the latest active jobs here.
Real trendsetters in every language
Before our software developers write even a single line of code, they have to understand what drives our customers. What is the environment and the user story based on? Implementation means trying, testing, and improving outcomes until a final solution emerges. Knowledge means exchange discussions with colleagues from all over the world. Join our team and enjoy the freedom to think in completely new categories.
Be an integral part of a team that is developing comprehensive verification IPs for interfaces such as PCIe Gen5/Gen6, USB3.2, 400Gigabit Ethernet, DDR5, LPDDR5 and leading coherency protocols like CXL for use with Questa RTL simulation.
We make real what matters
This is your role:
- Questa verification IP’s help design teams find more bugs in less time than conventional simulation techniques.
- You will specify, implement, test and enhance these verification components for a wide range of end user applications.
- You will work on technologies involving SV, UVM, Assertions, Coverage, Test plan, BFM design, debug, and logger.
- You will get along with TMEs and Field AEs or directly with customers to deploy or resolve customer issues.
- You’re an Electronics Engineer (B.Tech/ M.Tech) or related field from a reputed institute
- You’ve got phenomenal knowledge of verification engineering and have between 1 – 5 years of working experience as well.
- You’ve sound knowhow of System Verilog for test bench with exposure to verification methodologies like UVM, VMM etc.
- You’ve intimate knowledge of one or more standard bus protocols, like PCIe, USB, SATA, NVMe, Flash, DIMM etc.
- You are a great teammate, resilient and sincere, Enjoy learning new things and build knowledge base in new area.