Launch innovations in nearly every commercial and defense aircraft platform
Use your advanced knowledge of the hardware engineering discipline, processes and tools to help Honeywell _______________ deliver innovative solutions that meet the evolving needs of our customers. You will work under limited supervision and alongside some of the world’s most talented engineers. You will contribute to the development of Honeywell’s next generation of _______ products by designing, testing and/or validating products/processes from prototype to market. You will be part of a group of highly committed professionals who provide expertise to ensure the success of complex engineering projects and programs while acting as a mentor to more junior engineers. You will interact with internal and external customers in order to facilitate the completion of products to customer specifications.
- Understand the product design and its end application.
- Understand the HW/ SW/ FW implementation and define the test scenarios.
- Should have hands on experience on Analog and Digital HW board level testing
- Define Test Plan and Test cases for various blocks of the HW boards which including Power supply, Microcontroller, Communication interface sections example Ethernet, RS485 etc.
- Should own and drive end to end HW board Verification and Validation
- Should be capable of defining Test Plan and Test cases for EMC, ENV, Safety and HW/ Product Functional aspects based on applicable standards.
- Execute the tests as per the plan and produce results.
- Work closely with Internal and external parties to define test labs slots to plan, schedule and execute the tests required as per the identified Test plan and certification standards.
- Good knowledge of SPI, I2C, ADC / DAC, USART testing
- Assist development and operations with diagnosis, troubleshooting and resolution of performance issues.
B.E/B. Tech/M.E/M. Tech in Computer Science or Electronics and Communication/MCA
Minimum 6 years of experience